radio shuts off after playing for a timed amt. of time

Please make a educated guess to the level of difficulty in the question you are asking.
stllsxyat42

radio shuts off after playing for a timed amt. of time

Postby stllsxyat42 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:30 pm

I installed another stereo into my car, took out the factory radio, and also installed an amp. in the trucnk with a boom box too. I can not get the boom box to work, since the first time I wired the whole system in. They only came on once since then, which was about a week or so ago. Now.....
going to the stereo, first, it is a pioneer, I got the necessary plug for my car, so that the pioneer will play, and it plays, but it will turn off if I turn the bass up too much or if I turn the volumn up too much, not sure which one yet, either or. The amp is plugged into my stereo, but isn't coming on, and I know that the boom box speakers and the amp and the stereo all work, so it is the wiring, and I need an answer. Oh, please, I beg you, I can't go without my music anymore Thanks for your time, Tee :?

InstallGarage

Postby InstallGarage » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:01 pm

Does your CD-Player work normally without the amplifier hooked up? If your deck works without the amplifier try a new ground wire for the CD-Player. Is your ground wire secure?

Return to “THREE - Average”